- Program MBA
- Duration 2 years (4 semester) Full Time Program.
- Approval / Affiliation BodyApproved by AICTE, Min. of HRD, Govt. of India.
Affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University.
|Courses offered||Seats Available|
- Graduate degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks with English as the medium of instruction.
- For MBA 2015, Quantum School of Business will accept CAT scores of the year 2014 , XAT scores of the year 2015 or MAT/CMAT scores taken after Sep'2014
- Candidates with more more than 12 months of work-experience shall be given preference.
- There will be a special preference for College/University rank holders in terms of an extra weight age gained as part of the selection process. The onus of proof of rank is vested on the applicant.
Admission to MBA Programme shall be done on the basis of MAT/CAT/XAT scores of the admission seekers. The minimum criterion of admission will be 50% marks in graduation in any discipline. Group discussion and personal interview will also form part of the admission procedure. The group discussions and interviews will be administered by the panel of experts constituted by the college.
The weight-age of marks that shall be given to the admission seeker shall be as follows:
- MAT/CAT/XAT Score Card - 50 %
- Group Discussion - 20 %
- Personal Interview - 20 %
- Work Experience ( if any) - 10 %
- Step 1 Candidate may get themselves registered by downloading the registration form. Along with the registration form complete in all respect, with the required documents (Mark sheets, etc) attach a DD of Rs. 500 in the name of "Quantum school of Business" payable at Dehra Dun. The Documents and the DD can either be submitted to the institute by hand , or can be couriered to the following address:
- The Admissions Officer,
Quantum Global Campus,
14 Gandhi Road, Dehradun 248001.
Phone Number : +91-9358189714
- Step 2 Candidates which qualify as per the minimum qualifications required shall be called for Group discussion and personal interview. The venue and time shall be intimated to the students accordingly.
- Step 3 Final selection list would be declared after the process of GD/PI will be over along with a waiting list.
- Step 4 The selected students will be required to deposit the Fee by the last date which shall be intimated accordingly. If the student fails to deposit the fee till the last date, his/her admission shall automatically stand cancelled.
* Quantum School of Business uses CAT scores only for screening applications for admissions and IIMs have no role in the conduct of Quantum School of Business academic programs.
** Quantum School of Business is not an associate institute of XLRI but uses XAT scores only for screening applicants for admission. XLRI has no role to play in the conduct of any of Quantum School of Business academic programs.