At Quantum, we are proud to have faculty members who are well acclaimed and well read. With a line up of excellent teachers and guides we have ensured that our students receive knowledge from a source that we trust. They have the right blend of enthusiasm and attitude towards imparting good quality education to the generation next and that is what makes Quantum an Educational Institute to be in.
Our teaching methodology is based on personal attention as and when the student feels the need he/she is free to approach their teachers. We understand that students today need not only bookish knowledge but also values that form an integral part of our culture.
- Mr. Rajiv HandaWith over 27 years of wholesome banking experience across public, private & foreign banks. Has been responsible for initiating various businesses during his long stint with the foreign and private banks. Last assignment held was Head-Commodities Business, ABN Amro Bank. Possesses a strong entrepreneurial streak. Specializes in structuring banking programs and course content
- Mr. Sunil Aggarwal A Senior Banker with over 35 years of rich banking experience across public and private sector Banks. Last assignment was as Head-Branch Operations , IDBI Bank. Has worked in areas like Branch Banking, Branch Operations and Credit. Authored CBS User Manual, & Banking Business Process Manual including Operations Risk Evaluation.
- Dr. Parikshit Dey With over 9 years of corporate and teaching experience Dr. Parikshit Dey is an M.B.A from IIT Roorkee with an M. Com and a Ph. D in management. His teaching interests are primarily in Marketing, Finance and analytical papers. He is actively engaged consultancy projects and is passionate about interacting with and mentoring students.
- Mr. Sanjay Sanjay is alumnus of Hans Raj College – Delhi University and IMT Ghaziabad. Has 25 years of experience. Sixteen years corporate and ten years as management consultant/corporate trainer and faculty with leading B schools in the areas of Marketing, sales, human resource management, organizational behavior, and organizational development. Has conducted corporate trainings with leading corporates such as LG, DHL, DLF, Mahindra Finance, India Posts, Shree Cements, NDPL, Vidhanta, Ingersoll Rand, Indian provident fund, Maruti Suzuki Limited etc.
- Mr. Saurav Banerjee With over 17 years of industry and academic experience behind him, Mr. Saurav Banerjee is a B.Tech from HBTI Kanpur and an MBA from IIT Delhi and is pursuing his Ph. D from IIFT, Delhi. His teaching interests are Green Marketing, Sustainability, Strategy, Branding, B2B (Business to Business), IPR (Intellectual Property Rights) and Innovation related issues. He teaches and mentors as Visiting Faculty in B- schools like IMT, Ghaziabad, ISB&M Gurgaon. He is also associated with Pearson led venture for E Ten-IAS, an ICT venture.
- Dr. Y.P.Singh With over 16 years of professional experience of teaching, training and consulting along with a battery of qualifications under his belt including Ph.D. from Lucknow University, Dr Y. P. Singh is a man of impeccable professional credentials. A financial wizard and investment consultant of high repute, Dr Y. P. Singh is a Certified Financial Planner CM by Financial Planning Standards Board India (FPSB India) – An Affiliate body of FPSB Ltd. USA. Dr. Singh is currently associated with Quantum Global Campus, Roorkee, in the capacity of Dean and Professor of Finance. He has authored two books and several research papers. Dr Singh is paraplegic (wheel-chair user) and carries peculiar view about application of finance and Accounts for the well being of common students and people. His area of interest includes Personal Financial Planning, Financial Products and Services, Feasibility Analysis, Primary Data Analysis and Accounting Information System (AIS). Dr Singh has following landmarks to his credit:
- 1. Dr Y. P. Singh is the first wheel-chair person of India to be Certified prestigious CFPCM
- 2. Dr Singh is also the first wheel-chair person of India to be designated as Certified Financial Education Trainer by SEBI, Govt. of India
- 3. Dr Y.P. Singh is also the first wheel chair person of India who started his career while on wheel chair and rose up to the level of Professor and occupied positions like Director, Dean etc.
- Aditi AroraAditi Arora has more than five years of experience in teaching. Apart from academics, she has been actively involved in event management. Her area of interests include Taxation, Cost accounting & Financial Accounting.
- Arun Kant PainoliArun Kant Painoli, is pursuing his Ph.D. He is having an industry experience of seven years & an academic experience of 3 years. He has been a certified auditor of ISO & has conducted trainings at corporate level for semi skilled and management trainees. He has also been providing consultancy to SSI (Pharmaceutical units) as per the requirement of clients. His areas of interest include, Sales & Distribution Management, Consumer Behavior, Retail & Rural Marketing.
- ManuhaManuha, apart from academics, she has been actively involved in event management. Her areas of interest include Human Resource Management, Organization Behavior & Computer Applications.
- Pradeep JoshiPradeep Joshi is pursuing Ph.D from Punjab University, Chandigarh & is an MBA from Punjabi University, Patiala. He is having three years of corporate and three years of teaching experience. He has got publications in international journals to his credit. His areas of interest include Consumer Behavior, Research Methodology & General Management.
- Pushpender Singh Pushpender Singh carries a rich academic experience of 19 years in various areas of finance and general management. He is a medalist in his post-graduation in commerce. He has guided more than two-hundred post-graduate projects, conducted more than hundred national and international seminars. His teaching interests include Financial Accounting, Cost & Management Accounting, Personal Investment & Tax Planning, Corporate Tax Planning, Management Control Systems, Project Management, Insurance & Risk Management and Business Laws. He is passionate about interacting with and mentoring students.
- Rajesh Sharma Rajesh Sharma is Post Graduated from IIM-A. With an experience of over 17 years of industry in project finance, equity research and fund management and 2 years of teaching experience. His area of interest is Finance like SAPM, Financial services, and Derivatives. Also taught and trained large numbers of research analysts, financial planners and sub brokers for investment analysis and portfolio management. He worked as Chief Investment Officer at Escorts Mutual Fund and as Investment Research Head at RR Finance Group.
- Chandan Gupta Chandan Gupta is dynamic faculty. He is M.B.A, M.Com, M.Phil (Management), diploma in Finance (PGDFM) & pursuing Ph.D from MM University, Ambala. Along with the industry experience of 2 years his is associated with academics for the last 5 years .His area of interest is Accounting & Marketing . He has presented three research papers in national level conference. Apart from academics he is very active in organizing various events, Management games & Sports Activities.
- Mr. Lalit Sharma A professional having over 12 years of corporate experience with brands like HCL, Voxtron, Usha Group etc. Apart from his Diploma in Entrepreneurship development from Entrepreneurship Development Institute, Ahmedabad, he has done MBA from Modi Institute of Management & presently pursuing Ph.D. in the area of Youth Entrepreneurship. His research papers on youth entrepreneurship has been published internationally by East Asia Institute of Management Singapore, University of Tehran, Wroclaw University Poland etc. His research paper on individual factors affecting youth entrepreneurship in Uttarakhand has been recorded in Springer Top 50 Most popular articles worldwide. He has guided several Entrepreneurial projects and has been training students for last 4 years. His areas of interest are HR, OB & Youth Entrepreneurship development.
- Commander R.N. Sharma Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering from Delhi College of Engineering. Joined Indian Navy in 1970 and underwent Post Graduate Marine Engineering training at Royal Naval Engineering College, Plymouth (UK); securing first position and was awarded Herbert Lott Award for excellent performance by British Ministry of Defence. He has degrees of MBA (Finance), M.Sc.(Ecology & Environment), PG Diploma in HR Management and M.Phil (Management) and is Fellow of Institution of Engineers (India) with teaching experience of more than 15 years.
- Shyam Chauhan Management graduate from Modi Apollo International Institute, New Delhi and presently pursuing his PhD from Mewar University, Rajasthan. He has about nine years of combined experience in Corporate and Academics. His areas of interest include Consumer Behavior, Marketing Management and Rural marketing. A very keen sports person, he enjoys basketball and tennis.
- Nidhi DhamijaNidhi Dhamija, has done a course in German language from Max Mueller Bhavan, New Delhi. Apart from academics, she has been actively involved in event management and the examination cell.