Education Loan Facility
Quantum Global Campus ensures that every deserving student, no matter of which nationality shall get every right to access the loan facility and fulfill their dreams of higher education. So, to fulfill this gesture, Quantum has actively collaborated with Bank of Baroda, which ensures dedicated specialists to help the students with loan processing and sanctioning procedure. To take the leap forward, Quantum is currently working with HDFC and Axis Bank to ensure every ease to its students. Education Loan Facility provided by Bank of Baroda to Our Students:
1. Eligibility: Graduation/Post Graduation/Professional Courses
2. Limit: Rs. 10.0 Lac maximum
Upto 4Lac: NIL
Above 4 Lac: 5%
- Upto Rs 4Lacs: NIL
- Above Rs 4lacs to Rs 7.50 Lac: Third Party Guarantee
- Above Rs 7.5Lac: Tangible collateral security equivalent to Loan amount including, assignment of future income.
5. Moratorium period will be course period +1year , or 6 months after getting job, whoever is earlier.
6. Repayment Period:
- For loan upto Rs 7.5 lac: Maximum-120 monthly installments
- For loan above Rs 7.5 lac: Maximum-180 monthly installments
7. Loan will be sanctioned by the nearly branch at the place of permanent resident of the student.
8. Compliance of all other terms and conditions as per Bank’s extant guidelines issued from time to time.
Check List/Document required for Education Loans by Bank
- Loan application on Bank’s format
- Two passport size photograph each
- ID Proof and address proof required also PAN if available
- Age proof of student (10th class certificate).
To get the copy of circular, click here.