Department of Electronics and ElectricalBack
- The Department strives to...
- impart up-to-date technical knowledge and skills and produce well-qualified engineers, who will make qualitative difference in this field.
- inculcate professional responsibilities to play leadership roles along their diverse career paths and develop capability to utilise engineering skills in industry, research centres, national laboratories and entrepreneurship development.
- provides a sound foundation for people wishing to pursue a career in electrical engineering, communications, control systems, robotics or sensor systems.
- develop a diverse range of theoretical skills and practical experience, presented in the context of real applications and design experience.
- train and develop professional electrical engineers who contribute to design, develop & supervise a wide range of electrical systems & technologies.
M.Tech - Digital Communication
This program is offered by the Electronics & Communications Department. It enables students to pursue a career in the measurement and control of complex industrial & electrical process. Modules of this program train the student to plan, design, install, operate, control and maintain complex communication systems. It enriches students with theoretical and practical skills required in different spheres of instrumentation and control industries.
B.Tech - Electronics & Communications Engineering
This highly popular program trains students in broad areas of Microelectronics, Embedded Systems/SoC, Communication Engineering/Networking, Digital Signal Processing, Fibre Optics & Photonics and Medical Electronics. Electronics and Communication Engineering graduates find opportunities in terrestrial and extra-terrestrial communication systems like telephones, cellular phones, television, optical fibre communication, consumer and entertainment devices where most of them need electronics.
B.Tech - Electrical Engineering
From the Global Positioning System (GPS) to electric power generation, electrical engineers have made major contributions. They may work on the design of telecommunication systems, the operation of electric power stations, the lighting & wiring of buildings, the design of household appliances or the electrical control of industrial machinery.
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
The Diploma is a sure gate way to self employment as well as lucrative employment opportunities in the industry. Electrical Engineers closely maintain and monitor the functioning of motors, dynamos, electrical panels, etc. that greatly impact production and the revenues of any production unit. The program imparts hands-on skills to make students industry ready. After completion of this program, students can also take admission directly to the second year of electrical engineering through lateral entry mode.